Tuesday 10 April 2012

Tweet my Tuesday


It's been just over a week now since I decided to start this blogging escapade & thus far its coming along quite well for me. What more could I ask for than an outlet to release all of my favorite finds & info on products & peeps. Especially with the continuous support of my amazing friends, such as those fabulous faces above!

Thus leading us into Twitter Tuesday! Beginning with my favorite designer, dear friend & fellow Canadian, gorgeous Stacey Clark. Stacey sent some lovn my way this past week through Odilon...


If you haven't seen the Odilon collection before.....it's a MUST. The attention to detail & hands on work that is put into this line truly amazes me. I won't say anymore because there are too many things to say about Stacey & her vastly growing line. I'm saving my shpeal for a Ode to Odilon day. (Is it odd that while typing an "Ode to Odilon" in my mind Celine Dion started singing my Heart Will Go On?) Thanks Stacey & Odilon team for the amazing support! xo

Cindy Busby - "PLEASE! Read, Love, and be Inspired by my amazing friend - her new blog is a MUST!

Another amazingly talented friend, actress, model & woman, Cindy Busby. Cindy & I have worked together twice now! The picture above (Sara Rose hair, makeup & styling) was from the first shoot we did & if you check Cindy's avi on twitter or through my Facebook  page that was our second! To have the support of such a talented Canadian actress truly means a lot to me. Thanks Cindy!! xo

Thank you to everyone! How did Twitter Tuesday turn into an overjoyed Thank You Speech? So Canadian of me! Anyway I'll get back to the program shortly for now this is where my brain led me so I took it. Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment