Monday 9 April 2012

Model Monday....Jagger style

@GeorgiaMJagger

Who knew that the combination of Sir Mick Jagger (did you know Mick Jagger was knighted in 2003 because that is some deets my brain failed to remember!) & Jerry Hall would create such a babe!

I love her look. Is this a sudo lady crush on my part? I think so!

Georgia May Jagger has been seen on the cover of multiple magazines, as well as the face of many designers advertising campaigns. Chanel, Hudson, H&M, Rimmel & Versace to name a few.

Is it wrong that in my blonde mind of sarcasm & sing song, I asked myself, "I wonder if she's been "on the Cover of Rolling Stone" cause that girls got the "Moves Like Jagger."" If you stop reading my blog at this point I understand...comedy thought FAIL! I will keep my day job.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment