Thursday 5 April 2012

Tantalizing Tangerine

Tantalizing; excite the senses or desires of (someone)

Tangerine; A deep orange-red color.

Tantalizing Tangerine makes for the perfect hot color of the season. Everywhere I look from runways shows to Sephora & other makeup brands alike they are introducing tangerine as this Springs "red lip".

I have had one of my most favorite tangerine colors (as seen above) for a few years from Yves Saint Laurent, Rouge Volupte #15, Extreme Coral. The incredibly bold color & glossy texture of this lipstick makes it perfect for me. I have been able to also use this color for my clients of every skin tone which is an ideal for one's kit, to be a multipurpose.

Much as my red lip application, my tangerine follows suit. I use my Inglot Lipliner/Crayon #851 in a peach tone to start & carry on with my layering of the YSL #15.

Posts to come on my perfect long lasting lip application. 

Thoughts on this seasons tangerine lip?

No comments:

Post a Comment