Thursday 12 April 2012

Hair...has been...DID

A not so close up & sneak a peek BEFORE 

Deer in headlights with gorgeous highlights AFTER


No more lifeless, faded out (in the wrong way) fried hair for MOI! As mentioned in a previous post I had finally booked my appointment with Michael (as seen in picture above) & it is DID! He has created a masterpiece of "Colour (color for those not in Canada) melting, balayage highlights, and cut", if you want to know what all of that means....well ask Michael...via an appointment...because he's GOD. I told you there would be GOD status, if SJP was to be recreated!

With so much attention to every little detail, we got what I was coming for!

Thank you Michael.

Add my love on twitter @michaelghair (he just signed up wooot wooot) & check out some of his work on facebook Hair by Calvyn Cass & Michael Gibson .

So much love to spread!

Xo










1 comment: