Monday 16 April 2012

in·spi·ra·tion

in·spi·ra·tion

1. an inspiring or animating action or influence.
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
5. Theology .

   a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
   b. the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
This all happened yesterday & I'm still elevated on this feeling. 


As mentioned in yesterdays post I went back to school aka class with James Vincent & it blew me away. This morning I was thinking to myself, "this man was a preacher", I grasped onto every word that he had said & every move that he made, I attended my version of church yesterday & hallelujah I'm ready! To be able to work with & learn from someone with such talent is truly a blessing in my eyes & I will cherish the opportunities I have!
  
I walked away with so many amazing tips & tricks from yesterdays class it's hard to sum it up. If there is one thing I could say though is stick to your basics & expand from there. Pay attention when approaching your skin or anyone's you may be working on. 


Simple is beautiful.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment