Tuesday 17 April 2012

Wish me a sweet good night..

It is the never ending battle for me...battle to "perfect skin". Blemish free, redness free, and hydrated *this is my idea of perfect people*. Tonight is night uno, I am going to slather Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream  on this face of mine. Instead of counting sheep I will be counting these days of red distraught skin GOODBYE. I am definitely not going to bed looking as put together as a Kardashian (WHY oh WHY do they pretend to go to bed looking that way on their shows?) with this apricot colored balm but with reading up on it being so effective due to its combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy and vitamin E...hello E.A. Eight Hour® Cream, sleep & hydration.

Wish me a sweet good night.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment