Saturday 28 April 2012

Errday I'm Hustln'





THANK U to BSQ Magazine for the feature in the Lifestyle section. The support & LOVE I've been receiving from the write up is overwhelming.

Jaron Coby, the Editor in Chief for BSQ Magazine, along with the rest of the BSQ Fam, have shown me great support & feedback since we began networking via BBM. If there is anything I can emphasize when beginning to work for yourself, it is to NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK (comprende?). All from a TWEET. (Please refer to a previous babble of the importance & use abuse ways of TweetERRR)

So if you haven't read the article written in BSQ please enjoy, take it in & provide feedback on site. If you HAVE read the article & are wondering WTF (pardon my French in abbreviation) is Sara Rose's
"Secret Garden" all about....well patience is a virtue, I am fine tuning my plans. My Secret Garden will be FlouRRRRRishing next week, email me if you are a makeup artist, hairdresser/stylist or photographer & you can be apart of my madness.

SaraRose.Artistry@gmail.com

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment