Sunday 15 April 2012

Back to SCHOOL I go


You read correctly. I'm going back to school....not Cali (soon though). The Makeup Show is in Vancouver this weekend & I'm ready for knowledge!


James Vincent an extremely knowledgeable, talented, reputable & amazing artist, is today's teacher (SO EXCITED). I had the pleasure of getting to work with James on his Inglot team during NYFW (New York Fashion Week...do I even need to do this?) this past September 2011 and the experience was unbelievable. Even though I have been through school, it is always good to keep yourself up to date & well versed in whatever you may be up too.

Keep posted on the site & I will update later with some new tricks &/or treats from todays "Red Carpet Beauty" class.

Sunday FUNDAY could not be better!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment