Tuesday 11 September 2012

NYFW...I LUST©


Two NYFW seasons down and missing this one : (
   There will be more & until then I watch the trends & find some FAVS!
Just as I was Googling and browsing through Vogue.com tonight watching some videos I came across Tory Burch Spring 2013 show
                                                   hair & makeup.
      I LUST©

The clothes were somewhat in my eye of style but the team did well in completing the whole look. 
     Fishtail pigtails..yes please...(When will my hair every grow long enough) mixed with the 
fabulous no-makeup makeup look. Just delightful. 
But the Tory Burch collection is obviously just one of many stunning designers showing this season.
       Who's one of your FAV'S?
 Do you spot some of the upcoming trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment