Thursday 13 September 2012

Bat those LASHES


Purchasing makeup has always had its perks to me, even since I was a young child. I remember my Aunt giving me her free bags with testers in it from Lancome, ummm dress up HEAVEN. I thought to myself, WOW when you grow up you get free goodie bags by just buying a perfume...now that's cool..you don't even have to attend a party!?! Well, now that I'm cool enough to purchase makeup, with a purpose, I get the goodies too! And thanks to Sephora, at my recent shop/splurge/IT'S FOR WORK I promise, I came across my new mascara of the moment.

My mini mascara tester that Sephora gave me for FREE has now got me addicted! Make Up For Ever's Smoky Lash is an amazingly ultra-pigmented, lengthening & volume enhancing mascara. It is (as far as I'm aware & google can tell me) is a Sephora exclusive product from Make Up For Ever. To purchase a regular size tube it goes for $25, which I would say is about an average price for a good mascara...smack dab between my FAV MAC False Lash & Lancome Hypnose.

Hopefully this helps some of you on a hunt for a new VOLUME building, LASH batting, Smoky eye mascara.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment