Thursday 19 July 2012

Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil..it is pure LOVE


As mentioned on my Sara Rose group page, I promised a review of my new found friend. 

Really what more do I have to say than AMAZING.
Day & Night.
Meaning I use this as my daytime facial moisturizer as well as a evening one.
This is my GO 2 GAL. 
Who knew that this organically grown lightweight oil could do such wonders for my skin. 

For the past few years my Momma has been getting really into proper products. The issue for her is how every product we (aka ME as a makeup artist) use seeps into our skin. But with wonderful all natural products, such as this Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil, there isn't that concern. 

This product has been keeping my skin in a happy place. I haven't been having that irritating random cystic acne appear and my rosiness has tamed down! (YAY)
For more information & reviews get on over to this site, Josie Maran Argan Oil  and let me know if you are ON already or going to JOIN this All Natural skin care train!

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment