Friday 11 May 2012

Procrastination Station.....

pro·cras·ti·na·tion

[proh-kras-tuh-ney-shuhn, pruh] 
noun
the act or habit of procrastinating,  or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention: She was smart, but her constant procrastination led her to be late with almost every assignment.
I know I am GUILTY as much as the rest of you are (apologies if I have not responded to that email or fbook message that you have sent..send it again please). You can pile up the excuses but really waiting to book something the month, week or day before is just uncalled for. If you are a bride, bridesmaid, party goer or just someone in need of a makeup brush up...email me to inquire & if I am not available I know a ton of lovely artists that are waiting to assist you. 

HAPPPY FRIDAY reminder 

SaraRose.Artistry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment