Tuesday 22 May 2012

MORE Miley...Billboards 2012






I wasn't able to catch the 2012 Billboard Music Awards last evening, which therefore means I sadly missed the Red Carpet....waaah.

BUTT
But

Thankfully for Google (where were we before it) I found Miley Red Carpet....almost ready. 19 year old Miley Cyrus was fitted together in a Jean Paul Gaultier Ivory double-breasted blazer & mini dress to pull off this OOPS there goes my pants OH MY look. The voluminous hair, kohl rimmed eyes & pink pout definitely caught my eye though...lets try pants the next time maybe?

ALSO..Lip injections...I can see that poofie pout?! Miley don't take that LiLo train because you will Break my Heart...my achy break heart. 

And if you didn't catch that lil' family tie/ditty please refer to your country CLASSICS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment